The A20001 hot stamping machine utilizes 1 ton of pressure and is our smallest standard machine. It is ideal for printing all types of small items.
Key Product Features
- PLC control system with color touch-screen operator interface.
- Dual speed heat transfer indexer including stepper motor, motor control, and speed adjustment dial.
- Photoelectric eye detection system with fine tune left-to-right and front-to-back image adjustment capability.
- Dual opto-touch palm button press safety control with anti-tie down, anti-repeat, and pinch point interlocks.
- Digital display solid state proportioning temperature control.
- Pure dwell timing with proximity switch sensor.
- 120 VAC input power requirement.
- Pneumatic powered main press cylinder.
- Fine tune penetration control on stamping cylinder.
- Flow control to provide cylinder head speed adjustment capability.
- Pneumatic regulator and gauge to control output pressure.
- Pneumatic filter unit to purify incoming air.
- Modify force output capacity by changing pneumatics only (range1 to 5 tons).
Heated Head And Web Feed System
- 5" x 12" heated head with 5" x 10-1/4" imprint area.
- Quick change dovetail plate to mount die/die block.
- Four corner fine tune head leveling adjustment.
- Head daylight adjustment of 0-16 inches with ram fully extended.
- Quick change web payout and take-up systems.
- 6-inch wide web feed capacity.
- Sturdy hot rolled solid steel support frame.
- Heavy duty precision machined steel ram with bronze vee gib guide system.
- Metal components clear anodized, electroless nickel plated, orpainted as needed.
- Floor model frame with locking casters.
Automated, high-speed and additional safety features available to customize equipment to your production needs.
|Maximum Part Clearance (C):|
|Work Table Size||10"x16"|
|Heated Head Size|
|Force Output||1 ton|
|Heated Head Wattage|
|Temperature||0-600 degrees F|
|Air Requirement (SCFM) on|
|5.25 SCFM @ 100 PSI|